RED BARN....to be continued in a different way

This blog is not being kept up, but you can follow The Red Barn Antiques and Collectibles on Facebook and see what's up!


Wednesday, September 25, 2013

GETTING ORGANIZED FOR TUESDAY OPENING DAY FALL 2013


Just a few of the many boxes of treasures to be unpacked and placed in the barn. It's like Christmas!  So much fun to unwrap the goodies we've collected since the last sale!

A mess right now, but just you wait and see what we do once the placing and decorating is done!
Flickr headache!
I normally like to post a slideshow of the current pictures. Flickr changed a whole lot of things and I cannot seem to get just the current set of pictures. It goes right into the photostream, which will show pictures of past sales.
So......I will just post a link, which will take you to the SETS page for the Red Barn. You can then click on the most current pictures of the sale (always top left corner) which I have labeled as Fall 2013 in the title.  
I hope this will work for you. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your pre-sale updates and posting the "Sets" link worked perfectly. Thanks!